From: antarix [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 12:28 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: java heap size

Hi there!!!

   Suddenly I have this error log in apache tomcat and my system make denial of
service...

"java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space"

  I´ve searching for a solution (change parameters, etc), but at the moment I
can´t find a  "how to" or something like that give me first why or what produce
this error or a clear answer.

  Tnxs and greetings!!