From: "Aynalem, Seblewengel (Trawick)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 11:52 AM
Subject: Java Bean Method Call Don't Work... Please Help!

I am using tomcat 5.5.17, jdk 1.5 & jre 1.5.  I have the following jsp page
that displays the text - Welcome, and XXXX - without the output of the java
bean method call.  The function is working fine... I can see the output on
Tomcat console.  But I could not see it on the browser.   Is there any library
I should include in my WEB-INF/lib directory.

Any help or hint is highly appreciated.

Thank you,

Seble.

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional //EN">
<head>
<title>
ISO Tracking System
</title>
<LINK REL="stylesheet" TYPE="text/css" HREF="shared/ISOstyle.css">
</head>

<%@ page import="ISOTracking.*, java.sql.*, java.util.*, java.net.URLEncoder,
java.text.*" %>
<jsp:useBean id="sessionBean" scope="session" class="ISOTracking.SessionBean" />

sessionBean.getLname() %>!</td></tr>