thanks!  i think that was it.

Kim :-)

On 10/11/06, Gregor Schneider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Kim,

You can specify session-timeout either in the deplyment-descriptor of your
web-app (web.xml) or in the web.xml of Tomcat itself, which is located at
tomcat/conf/web.xml

I bet my bottom penny that in there you'll find an entry like

  <session-config>
        <session-timeout>30</session-timeout>
   </session-config>

If you want to have the same session-timeout for all your web-apps,
specify
it here and remove it from your deployment-descriptors. If different
web-apps should timeout differently, remove it from conf/web.xml and
specify
it in your deployment-descriptors only.

Cheers

Greg