From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 3:34 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Large File (100MB+) Upload Issue

> From: Stryjewski Lindsey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: Large File (100MB+) Upload Issue
>
> If this were the issue, why would a 22MB file (which I just
> tested) work just fine?

If the maxPostSize is being exceeded, there should be a log entry
indicating such.  Have you checked the server.xml on the production
system to see what it does have configured for each connector?  You
could do a file compare of your development vs. production .xml files in
the conf directory to see if any differences there might be causing the
problem.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.