def perm size is 64Mb

On 10/13/06, Alan Flisch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks, I suspected that, but couldn't find a reference in any JVM docs.
Do you have a reference I could look at so I could better understand
what is going on?

In order for me to set an appropriate larger perm gen size, I suppose
I'd need to know what it currently is.  I seem to remember it is
independent of the max heap size.  Any thoughts on this?

Regards,
Alan

> > This e-mail and any accompanying documents contain confidential information
intended for a specific individual which is private and protected by law.
> > If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or other use of this information is strictly prohibited.