Hi All,

My Tomcat server is hanging if I click cancel icon of browser while loading
records from Databse.

My scenorio is,

I am loading records from Databse on menu click.
If I click on menu & immediately if I stop loading records(by clicking
browser cancel icon).My tomcat server then gets hang.
But there is no error in tomcat console.

means then further I am not able to do any action in my application.

I am using Java Persistence Framework,Java 1.5,Tomcat 5.5
Also I am using toplink-essentials-agent.jar,toplink-essentials.jar

My Persistence.xml is,

<persistence-unit name="B2B" transaction-type="RESOURCE_LOCAL">
<provider>
oracle.toplink.essentials.PersistenceProvider
</provider>
<class>com.sst.eci.entity.MyClass</class>
<properties>...
</properties>

Any suggesions ? Is there any tomcat setting needed ?
Or this is my code problem ?

Thanks in advance
Sandip