From: "DE VINZELLES, Guillaume (ext.)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 11:18 AM
Subject: RE: Database connection pooling errors in Tomcat 5.5.17

Here is a valid url :

url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@address:port:schema"

Guillaume de Vinzelles
DSI/PFS Neuf Cegetel
Altran Technologies

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

01 70 18 21 64

-----Message d'origine-----
De : David Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mardi 17 octobre 2006 17:16
À : Tomcat Users List

Some fishing through source and online -- your problem can happen if the
connection url is not recognized by the driver.

I was looking at the jdbc url you first posted:
jdbc:oracle:thin:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  This doesn't come up as a valid form in any
online docs I can find.  You might want to verify it's valid.

--David