Hello all,

I'm configuring a new development server and I'm having some issues
configuring the redirect.

Versions:

W2K3 Std SP1

Tomcat 5.0.28

IIS 6.0

Isapi_Redirect 1.2.19

Java 1.5.0_06

I have Tomcat installed as a service

I have the isapi_redirect configured as a filter

I have 1 worked defined in workers.properties

I have tomcatAuthentication="false" in server.xml

With Anonymous access turned on in IIS the redirect works fine

The application I am configuring has a requirement that basic
authentication be setup on the Jakarta virtual directory.

When I turn on basic authentication IIS does not allow me to
authenticate, it prompts 3 times and then gives a 401.2 HTTP error.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

 Jason Beard

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

(US) +1.781.501.4408

(mobile) +1.617.548.5568

The Revere Group <http://www.reveregroup.com/>

"your trusted advisor"
an NTT Data Company

________________________________

NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic mail transmission
is intended by The Revere Group Limited, an NTT Data Company, for the
use of the named individual or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential. It is
not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any individual or
entity other than the named addressee (or a person authorized to deliver
it to the named addressee) except as otherwise expressly permitted in
this electronic mail transmission. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please delete it without copying or forwarding
it, and notify the sender of the error.