Is it possible there's another copy of the servlet jar in your CLASSPATH?

---
Tracy Nelson / Nelnet Business Solutions
402 / 617-9449

The information contained in this message is confidential
proprietary property of FACTS/Nelnet Business Solutions. Any reproduction,
forwarding, or copying without the express
permission of FACTS/Nelnet Business Solutions is strictly prohibited. If you
have
received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to this e-mail.