Hello,

I'm looking for a solution to have only one Host configured in server.xml
with is listening for a hostname pattern like *.sub.domain.tld.

I'cant take a host just on the IP address because I need 2 or 3 similar
hostname pattern on the same tomcat:

*.sub.domain1.tld -> Host 1
*.sub.domain2.tld -> Host 2
*.sub.domain2.tld -> Host 3

A servlet will take the real hostname and deliver the real content for a
particular hostname. e.g:

user1.sub.domain1.tld
user2.sub.domain1.tld
usern.sub.domain1.tld

Every request will call the same servlet with delivers the content requestet
for the user.

I hope someone can help me how to config these in server.xml

Best regards,
Andreas