Note that this problem only happens with port 443. With any other
port, IE6 correctly redirects on the same port. Port 443 is usually
used for HTTPS - for some reason IE6 thinks it should redirect to port
80 in this special case. So, if you're able to use a port other than
443 the missing-/ URLs will be handled correctly.
--
Len Popp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]