В , Mark Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> писал:

There is a problem of work "Tomcat" under the https protocol if it is loaded dll (tcnative-1.dll).
Without loading given dll-s all works perfectly.
Sometimes together with loaded dll (tcnative-1.dll) works normally, if on the party the client already was install the certificate from a server, but it is not constant.

Let me check I understand you correctly:
- Without tcnative all works correctly
- With tcnative there is a problem some of the time

As appeared with tcnative a problem was constantly.
- Chuck has explained " SSL configuration is different with APR (tcnative-1.dll). "
I have adjusted and now all works, for exception of one
Now I cannot obtain the data of the certificate of the client in "Servlet"
"X509Certificate [] cr = (X509Certificate[]) request.getAttribute("javax.servlet.request.X509Certificate");"
always returns "null"
Since the given attribute does not exist any more in "request"
I do not know as to me now to obtain the data on connection :(

To me who is necessary to know has incorporated at present, and here it is not enough IP address, the data of the certificate are necessary for me. Without tcnative I could obtain these data

Best regards,
Sergey Kowtoon