http://www.harding.motd.ca/autossh/

Filip

Massimiliano Berruti wrote:
You're perfectly right...the problem is we must do this because this
is a sample application we're developping for our university and they
asked to use ssh tunnel or something else to secure connection in the
cluster... Thanx for help!

2006/9/21, Mikolaj Rydzewski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Massimiliano Berruti wrote:
> We'd like to make the communications between cluster's members
> encrypted to prevent sniffing the session's messages.
Why? This would slow down operations. Put cluster's nodes in a separate
network segment.

--
Mikolaj Rydzewski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>