Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
From: Jason Novotny [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: trying to change the context path in context.xml

I've configured context.xml in my webapp META-INF/context.xml and I want to change the path attribute, so that instead of the context being identified by my web application name it is user configurable in the context.xml. Is this possible?

It goes against the grain of the current Tomcat deployment philosophy.
All you have to do is change the name of the directory or .war file the
app is in; why do you want to make it more complicated?

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.