Dear friends!

I only start to work with tomcat, and already asked about it but have not received the answer. Working with tomcat without ARP I could receive from request the information necessary to me
The following code:
public synchronized void doPost (HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response)
 throws ServletException, OException {
 if (request.isSecure())
X509Certificate[]cr = (X509Certificate[]) request.getAttribute ("javax.servlet.request.X509Certificate");
If work goes with ARP (tcnative-1.dll) I cannot receive this information any more. Probably this information can be received a different way, but I do not know as.
Here a fragment of mine server.xml:
         <Connector port = "8443" maxHttpHeaderSize = "8192"
                         maxThreads = "150" minSpareThreads = "25" maxSpareThreads =
"75"
                         enableLookups = "false" disableUploadTimeout = "true"
                         acceptCount = "100" scheme = "https" secure = "true"
                         SSLEngine = "on"
                         SSLProtocol = "all"
                         SSLCipherSuite = "ALL"
                         SSLPassword = "pass"
                         SSLVerifyClient = "require"
                         SSLCertificateFile = " $ {catalina.base}/conf/localhost.crt
"
                         SSLCertificateKeyFile = " $
{catalina.base}/conf/localhost.key "
                         SSLCACertificateFile =
"${catalina.base}/conf/ca-bundle-client.crt"
                        />
Thus connection with the client occurs without mistakes, and the necessary data from servlet I receive (i.e. the identification of the client works) but given SSL are necessary for me
Connections. Beforehand I thank all answered to me!

--
  Best regards,
  Sergey Kowtoon.