There has to be more to this error than that. The exception cited has nothing to do with deploying a .war. Please provide a lot more detail -- ie os, tomcat version, a complete stack trace, what you did leading up to this error, ...

--David

Shuwen wrote:
Hi,
Our own application uses Tomcat as web server. When tomcat is started, it
should unzip and deploy application .war files. However, we got error:

Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out
I searched on internet and only found that it could be related to firewall
configuration on the machine. Does anyone know what is the possible cause?

Many thanks in advance,

Shuwen