i wanna avoid this problem too but i am a student now having my internship
to do my Final Year Project. so there is no choice because i got a PC that
is running on Windows98. so what to do. i have to live with it and find
solutions to work it out.  =)
this computer is running on 128mb ram. do u even think it's possible to run
apache tomcat? would it hang?
thanks alot for the info. i will think abt it.

On 10/27/06, Caldarale, Charles R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From: Eric [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Apache with Windows 98
>
> sorry. i think i got some typing error in my question..

You did, but only in that Apache is a software development organization,
and you probably meant running Tomcat, an Apache project.  But the point
remains that doing anything on Win98 these days is a waste of time, and
it's pretty silly to use Tomcat versions that are years old.  If you can
find a 1.4 JVM to install, it may work, but I can't imagine why you'd
bother.

- Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.