I also know a couple of instances which ran under high load for a couple
of months. Usually though the frequency for changes in the apps are
higher than that.

Be careful: I would avoid hot deployment in critical production.

Also: It's not totally unusual for apps to have memory leaks. So minotor
your memory usage in the first weeks to check, if it gets stable.

Regards,

Rainer