have you actually looked to see what the code says at line 211 in Home.java?

> octane.Home.doGet(Home.java:211)

is that part of your app?

the exception posted earlier in the thread indicates that an attribute
isn't serializable and the cause is at line 211, I think... ?

i've got a feeling that TC 5.5 is more strict about serialization - but
i could be mixing that up with something else, so don't take it as
gospel.  you might wish to investigate all the same, if the contents of
line 211 don't identify the cause.