if you map them to one app in your web.xml you can have different paths link to one app.

like:

<servlet>
       <servlet-name>MyServlet</servlet-name>
       <servlet-class>my.Servlet</servlet-class>
   </servlet>
   <servlet-mapping>
       <servlet-name>MyServlet</servlet-name>
       <url-pattern>/path1/servlet1</url-pattern>
   </servlet-mapping>
<servlet-mapping>
       <servlet-name>MyServlet</servlet-name>
       <url-pattern>/path2/servlet2</url-pattern>
   </servlet-mapping>

both links would map to MyServlet ie my.Servlet.class

Peter Neu wrote:

Hello,

is here a way to have multiple paths configured for one apps?
Like :

Localhost/path1/servlet1

Localhost/path2/servlet2

Cheers,