Yaar Schnitman ha scritto:
Is there a way to make the failure of a single servlet's initialization stop the initialization of the other servlets, or even stop tomcat with an error?

I can't reproduce always the error but some time ago I had a servlet that builds a bitmap (Mac OS X, Tomcat 5.0.x), sometimes the whole server crashes. I think that the error was (or is, I don't know) in the VM.

The only solution that I was able to find is to produce svg graphics (obviously not a solution).

Edoardo
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM: edoardopn