I am using Windows XP, Tomcat 5.5.17, JRE 1.5.0_08. I am in Australia. To
test localization, my Windows Region is set to English, US.

When using the Console, tomcat5.exe, my localization files work correctly,
returning the Locale, en_US.

When using Windows Services, the Locale returned is en.AU with the same code
and Region still set to English, US.

In the Services I am using a Classpath command: C:\Program
Files\BMJ\Tomcat\bin\bootstrap.jar and Java Options:
-Dcatalina.base=C:\Program Files\BMJ\Tomcat
-Dcatalina.home=C:\Program Files\BMJ\Tomcat

Any help explaining how to get the default Locale using Services would be
appreciated. I do not want to set the Locale, but to get and apply my users
default Locale using Services.

The same problem applies to the use of the Robot class used for sending
keystrokes. OK with Console, no response or error with Services.

Max