To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 7:31 PM
Subject: Re: Thread pool per webapp?

Well I was actually holding off because the internal threading of tomcat isn't my area. But if you insist, I have never seen any configuration parameters that effectively partition threads between webapps.

--David

Martin Gainty wrote:
<snipped for brevity.... />
----- Original Message ----- From: "Huy Vo (hvo)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>