2006/11/2, Caldarale, Charles R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> From: Debianito [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Problem using Flush method from PrintWriter class on
> tomcat5.0.30
>
> Everything worked perfect till I move it to the actual version of
> tomcat5 on Debian Testing system, which is 5.0.30-12, on tomcat
> 5.0.30-10 it stills working.

A sterling example of why you should be very leery of using a 3rd party,
cobbled up, repackaged version of Tomcat.  There is no "-" number on
actual Tomcat releases.  You might want to remove the questionable
versions you have and acquire a proper Tomcat from
http://tomcat.apache.org.

 - Chuck

Thanks for the advise Chuck, but I can't do that, as I've to keep
using Debian branch packages.

I found that my trouble wasn't Tomcat5, in fact, It still working
great, it's some way between the connector Mod_JK and Apache2.

Did any of you have problems using this method flush or the class
PrintWriter under Apache2+Tomcat5 throw mod_jk ?

Thanks in advance,

HaggisMcMutton