Hi!

I don't know if this is a bug or if it's a known issue.

This is an extract from our uriworkermap.properties file:
/ExtranetLogin*=ajp13w
/images*=ajp13w
/ExtranetLogin*=ajp14w
..

It seems like the two ExtranetLogin pointing to two different hosts was
confused in some way and didn't work. After changing the ajp14w to
/Extranet* it worked. So I wonder if there may be some sort of mixup
with url defenitions matching exacly like the two we have above.

/Regards Per Jonsson

This e-mail and the information it contains may be privileged and/or
confidential.  It is for the intended addressee(s) only.
The unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, or any information
it contains, is prohibited.
If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the
material from your computer.