On Nov 7, 2006, at 4:47 PM, Gary Kuznitz wrote:
Any and all suggestions are welcome. If I haven't given enough information to
advise me please let me know.

I'm not quite sure if I understand you correctly...but Tomcat cannot serve ASPs. It serves JSPs and servlets.

If I've misunderstood, and you're intending to migrate from ASPs to JSPs/servlets, then I apologize.

Timothy Collett

--

"But what ... is it good for?"
--Engineer at the Advanced Computing Systems Division of IBM, 1968, commenting on the microchip