From: Dhiraj Ramakrishnan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 6:44 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: SSL not working on Tomcat

Hi,

 According to you, one of the steps that you did was ,

  "    I downloaded their root cert, imported it, converted their cert
DER
format (on a separate Linux box), and imported it into the keystore. "

You seem to be running your application on a windows box.
Can that be the reason why your  key is not working properly ?

Thanks

Dhiraj Ramakrishnan

On 11/8/06, Caldarale, Charles R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > From: Michael Casale [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Subject: SSL not working on Tomcat
> >
> > I'm struggling through setting up Tomcat with SSL on a Windows 2003
> > server, and even when I get the server running, with no errors in
the
> > logs when restarting the tomcat service, all I get is a "Page
> > Not Found" error when I point to the ssl port on the server.
>
> Depending on how you installed Tomcat, you may have also gotten the
> native connector, aka APR.  Its SSL configuration is different from
the
> traditional Tomcat connector.  Look here for details:
> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/apr.html
>
> Regardless, you probably want to move up to a more recent level.
>
> - Chuck

PROPRIETARY
e-mail

11/7/2006