From: Mark Thomas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 9:59 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Comet + tomcat6

Nimit Walia wrote:
> F ANYBODY CAN HELP PLS HELP ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Please do not send the same message multiple times.
http://tomcat.apache.org/faq/tomcatuser.html#why

I haven't looked at or been involved in the Comet development but as far as
I can tell from looking at the code and the docs you need to be using the
APR (http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/apr.html) or NIO connectors.

Which connector are you using?

There is a request flag that indicates comet support
(org.apache.tomcat.comet.support) but it is set on every request by the
connectors that support comet so you should not need to do anything here.

The only other thing I can suggest is to look at the chat example provided
in the TC6 for further clues.

HTH,

Mark