Hi,

(God was kinda busy right now, so I took the opportunity to answer you).

The only environment variable you need to set up for running tomcat is
the JAVA_HOME, which must point a to a java jsk installation (NOT a
jre!). Then you just go to your tomcat directory, type bin/startup.sh
and you should have tomcat listening on port 8080.

Ps, if you want further help in this list, could you try to use correct
word spelling, avoid SMS style writing and use uppercases where due? We
don't need 100% correct English text but your email was very difficult
to read. Don't forget there are a lot of non English people on this list.