Hi all,

I am using Tomcat IIS redirector v1.2.19 on a Windows 2000 server.
This server runs IIS 5.0 as a web server and Tomcat 5.5.20 as application server. However I am facing a problem with the redirector which seems to cause high CPU cycle. When I access my application directly through tomcat with http://www.mydomain.com:8080/, the CPU stays at 0%-5%. However once I access it through IIS-redirector-Tomcat with http://www.mydomain.com/, the CPU jumps up to around 50% and stays there.
I have also tried using JK v2.0.4 but it is still the same.
I suspect it could be some missing/wrong configuration as I have another Windows 2000 machine and it does not have this problem.
I have also used its JK but the problem persists.

I have also faced another problem with the redirector.
When accessing https://www.mydomain.com:8080/mycontext, it will default to index.jsp as indicated in the deployment descriptor welcome-list element However when accessing through IIS at https://www.mydomain.com/mycontext, it returns a 403 Forbidden error.
This problem only occurs when the protocol is https.
When I disabled secure http by commenting the security elements in the deployment descriptor, and accessing http://www.mydomain.com/mycontext, it will default to the welcome page.

Please provide guidance on how to troubleshoot these problems.
I am rather new to IIS and Tomcat so please point me to location of logs which may shed a light on this issue.

Thank you and regards,
KL