From: Andrew Friebel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2006 6:53:56 PM
Subject: Replying to threads

This is going to seem like a real stupid question, but there seems to be
no obvious way for me to reply to responses on threads.  I have tried to
use users-help and users-info email addresses to get this information,
but they keep giving me automatic responses.

How do I reply to a given thread?

Regards,
Andrew