On 11/14/06, David Delbecq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
How did you deploy your web application? Normally, tomcat webapplicaiton
are under webapps/ folder
Looking at your structure, i think tomcat except to find this structure:
/usr/local/apache-tomcat/webapps/mano-projects/WEB-INF
/usr/local/apache-tomcat/webapps/mano-projects/WEB-INF/lib
and only scans the tlds in jars in this latest folder. And i bet you are
attempting to do this
/usr/local/apache-tomcat/webapps/mano-projects/<webapp-name>/WEB-INF

You won the bet :-)

As a quick test, put you mostgain folder one level up (under webapps/
and not mano-projects/)

Did this and got other errors. But I think thats because I have
muddled the files. Will begin one afresh and try it again.

Thanks a ton David.

regds,
mano

--
War is not about who's right..... its about who's left!