Yupe agreed, but for database that is used with frequent insert and delete
statement, I have to vacuum them frequently. Which is a boring task to do. I
created an agent that will vacuum the database every friday. Then I move it
to MySql because I think its more suited to my needs.

-Andre-

On 11/21/06, Harry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> systems, but rather than start a flame war, I'll say that just for
> completeness you should probably look into postgresql and firebird or
> one of their object-oriented cousins like db4o (dual licenced, if I'm
> not mistaking).

PostgreSQL is excellent, IMHO - fast, and easy to administrate.

Harry Mantheakis