Here is a quick start guide for Tomcat. Try it out.
http://piglet.uccs.edu/~cs526/jwsdp/docs/tutorial/doc/GettingStarted.html

On 11/21/06, Vijay Hatewar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All ,

I am new to use of Tomcat , could anybody write me few basic commands that
can help me , for ex I need to setup  my application ,

Thanks & Regards,

Vijay G Hatewar

|Member of Technical Staff - TQE|

|Ph: +91 .20 .3023.5331| Mobile: +91.9890678168|

DISCLAIMER
==========
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is
the property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use
of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print,
distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message.
Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus
infected mails.

Gaurav Singh Kushwaha
http://www.chakpak.com

Ph: +91-9880101496