I'm using Tomcat 5.5.15 to deploy a web services using Apache Axis. The problem
that I am facing is that sometimes (with unknown reason)  the tomcat hang and
all services also down. When I try to restart the server, it come out with
"port 80 is in used..." message and I have to kill the process before
restarting again.
However, this is not good solution because I need to monitor when the server is
down and if I handover the application to the client, they must know how to
kill a process and restart the tomcat.

Therefore, I need some comments or better solutions on solving this problem or
at least what cause this problem.

Mohd Faizul Sulaiman