There is an example in the javadocs for java.security.KeyStore.

"Daniel Blumenthal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I saw this, but unfortunately it only tells you how to specify the key file.
It doesn't tell you how to generate it.  It seems logical that if everything
works with the .kdb file, then that should hold all of the information that
I need to get SSL working.  Maybe I'm asking the wrong question.  Basically,
given a kdb file that works, I would like to be able to set up APR to handle
SSL.  It seems like this should be a fairly straightforward conversion... ?