 http://webserver.kamloops.ca/imf/sites/DataDownload/disclaimer.html

Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 19:03:06 GMT

500 Internal Server Error

Seems your frontend IIS is not forwarding the request to the tomcat server.

Best

- RuiXian

On 11/28/06, Janet Ciavarelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,
I am afraid I don't know much about Tomcat but am trying to get up to
speed as quickly as possible. I upgraded the server with ColdFusion MX
7.0.1, and now one of our webapps has stopped working. The following URL
used to work before the upgrade:
http://webserver.kamloops.ca/imf/sites/DataDownload/disclaimer.html
Now it only works if I add in :8080 to the URL as follows:
http://webserver.kamloops.ca:8080/imf/sites/DataDownload/disclaimer.html

I really don't want to have to ask our webmaster to add in :8080 to all
the links. I believe it is some sort of Tomcat issue. But I'm not sure where
to start to resolve this problem. If anyone could point me in the right
direction, I would really appreciate that.

Janet