Martin Gainty wrote:
> 2 more ways of doing the same thing
> And yes I did this 3 months ago and it worked exactly as I explained
> and BTW worked for all environments that use JVM
> If stupidity were money you BS Chuck would be rich

Martin,

There is no justification whatsoever for this sort of mud slinging.
Chuck made a perfectly reasonable criticism of your post.

This isn't about which of you is right and which of you is wrong, it
is about treating other members of the Tomcat community with respect.

You owe Chuck a public apology.

Mark
tomcat-user-owner