In Apache 2.2 mod_proxy_ajp seems to be the preferred way of connecting
Apache as a frontend to Tomcat as a backend.  So it would seem I must
use a forward and reverse proxy with this version of the Apache server.
 It would seem that there would be a standard config thay would not
create an open proxy for the Apache 2.2 frontend | tomcat 5.5 backend
but I could not find it.  Could someone post such a config?  I guess
there would be both a httpd.conf and server.xml snippets in a complete
solution to this question.