hi,
http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/faq.html
http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/howto/workers.html

Look for "keep alive"

On 12/1/06, Manish Kumar Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All,

We have a web application that communicates with siebel server 7.5.3.
There is a firewall between web
server and siebel server.When we start our web application it works fine
but after sometime connection
request to siebel fails.Session timout value for TCP connections on
firewall is 30 minute. We have another
application which is same, but communicates with siebel server that is in
the same network with no firewall
in between web server and siebel server. This application works fine and
don't have any issue with connectivity.
tomcat version that we are using is 5.0.25.

Please advise if we can configure our web server to resolve this issue.

Regards,
Manish

            -**************Nihilent***************

" *** All information contained in this communication is confidential,
proprietary, privileged and is intended for the addressees only. If you have
received this E-mail in error please notify mail administrator by telephone
on +91-20-39846100 or E-mail the sender by replying to this message, and
then delete this E-mail and other copies of it from your computer system.
Any unauthorized dissemination, publication, transfer or use of the contents
of this communication, with or without modifications is punishable under the
relevant law.

Nihilent has scanned this mail with current virus checking technologies.
However, Nihilent makes no representations or warranties to the effect that
this communication is virus-free.

Nihilent reserves the right to monitor all E-mail communications
through  its Corporate Network. *** "

--
"Souviens-toi qu'au moment de ta naissance tout le monde était dans la joie
et toi dans les pleurs.