Chris Hampson wrote:
> Sorry it v5.5.20

Looking at the source JNDI is up and running well before the load on
start-up servlets are loaded so you should be fine.

As far as I am aware, no trick is required. I would start with a
simple test case in an empty webapp and a clean Tomcat install and see
if that works. If it doesn't work, post your test case. If it does
work, I would keep adding to your test case until it looks like your
real application and see where the failure occurs.

Mark