On 12/3/06, Rashmi Rubdi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
No , I'm using Tomcat 5.5. And I've omitted the cookies attribute of Context in
my Tomcat settings.

And Googlebot or any other bot is accessing the URLs just fine (that is without
the jsessionid ).

When I look in the server access logs, jsessionid is *not being appended* at
the end of the URL, for Googlebot or other bots.

That's different from what I'm seeing. Before I disabled URL
rewriting, every single hit on my site from the Google bot had a
jsessionid in the URL. I don't have the "cookies" attribute in my
<Context>, and session cookies work properly when the site is accessed
by a browser with cookies enabled.
--
Len