From: Leon Rosenberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 6:38 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Multi processor issue

looks like
Request.getParameterMap()
is called twice. The first call locks the request, the second fails.

what exactly does your
com.hp.swift.portal.state.HttpEventContextObject.getParameter(HttpEventC
ontextObject.java:64)  ?

Could it be that two threads passes through this codepiece concurrently
and both calls comes through to the Request object? That would be a
clear synchronization issue and pretty typical for tomcat
:-)

regards
Leon