From: EDMOND KEMOKAI [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 3:54 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat errors

For one, you playing with tomcat so I'll presume you're familiar with
JSP/Java/Servlet, your problem isn't tomcat, you Veiw.jsp is using an
object
(oneCol) which is missing a getta method that is used for introspection.
Maybe there is a tag in the page that implicitly refereces the datefield
property, you need to find that reference and either find the right
class/jar file or recompile the oneCol bean class. Again this is a
java/jsp/servlet/struts programming issue, not tomcat.