hi
Just put then in /WEB-INF/templates ...

On 12/12/06, Sköldheimer Fredrik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello

I'm new to the tomcat servers (have experience from apache webserver).
I have a project coded in Java/JSF/Facelets and I need to restrict access
to the folder that contains the xhtml-template files. The index.xhtmlfiles
should be able to reach the content in the folder that contains the
other xhtml files but you should not be able to reach them directly.

Ex.
- index.xhtml
-- [templates]
---- someTemplate.xhtml

In witch I want to restrict access to all files in the [templates] folder.

How do I accomplish this?

/Fredrik