After creating a new Host, I now want to set up SSL on it. Following
the docs I did the following:

1) create keystore
E:\Tomcat\bin\DEVKEY>keytool -genkey -alias tomcat -keyalg RSA -keystore E:/Tomc
at/bin/DEVKEY/devKeystore
answered questions.

2) made sure passwords were same. (changeit)

3) uncomment out the
<Connector
          enableLookups="true" disableUploadTimeout="true"
          acceptCount="100" debug="0" scheme="https" secure="true"
          keystoreFile="E:/Tomcat/bin/DEVKEY/devKeystore"
          keystorePass="changeit"
          clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS"/>
// added above keystore location.

4) restarted tomcat, but I do not get ssl?

http://devsite (still happy)
https://devsite (canot connect)

I am running all local here, no external hassles. Now while reading
the docs for nth time, I am wondering if I need to create a
certificate or not? It is hard to tell as they roll into discussing
openSSL or verisign/Thawte.

Anyway, If I am missing a step here, please let me know,

Sincerely