From: Simon Renshaw [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 11:43 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Having trouble making Tomcat available from outside the network

There are a lot of log types in /logs. Which one should I check?

The server is behind a firewall and we use NAT. Think this could be the
cause? I use the firewall to forward HTTP, SMTP, FTP etc request to other
servers and I'm only having troubles with Tomcat.

I'm really stumped there.

Simon

[Robert Harper] snip