there isn't a way to configure the sync that you are mentioning. In tomcat 6, we want to add versioned sessions, hence it would autosync when needed

Filip

Eric Demorsy wrote:
Hi,

I have configured a cluster of 2 tomcat servers and session sync is working fine, except for one point: if I unplug the network cable of one of the machines and plug it back, Tomcat does detect the fact that a member left the cluster, and also detects its return just fine, but no sync occurs when I plug back the cable. Thus, if a user query comes inbetween, the 2 servers of my cluster won't be syncronized. Is there a way to force a sync when a new cluster member is added ?

Thanks,
Eric