I've recently moved from fedora core 4 to fedora core 6 and during that process the tomcat being used is version 5.5.17. I kept a backup of my original tomcat version 5.0.28. I would like to know is there some documentation on migrating from 5.0.x to 5.5.x? Also, I see that what worked for mod_jk no longer works well. Is there some documentation available for migrating apache version 2.0.47 to version 2.2.3?
TIA
Gene
[EMAIL PROTECTED]