> From: athula bogoda [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: How can I display servlet in browser.....
>
> I already compile the file and put both .java and
> .class file it to the
> C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
> 5.0\webapps\ROOT\bo
> (bo is the file I put my develped files)

You need to read the Servlet spec and become familiar with the proper
structure of a webapp.  In particular, your bo webapp should not go
under webapps/ROOT, it should be in webapps/bo.  Under the webapps/bo
directory, you need a WEB-INF/web.xml, where you will specify your URI
path to servlet class mappings.  Take a look at the sample applications
that come with Tomcat for examples, and get the Servlet spec from here:
http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/first/jsr053/index.html

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.